Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Inspired By: Hugs and Butterflies

I love both the Inspired By photo and the sketch.  So I was flipping through my stash for a wreath and saw this butterfly wreath.  The Inspired By wreath is all flowers, but these butterflies called my name.  So I was inspired by the wreath and I kind of used the colors although my green isn't as minty and there isn't as much of it. The sketch inspired me to put the sentiment in the middle although I offset mine a bit so the extra little butterfly stood out.

5.11.21 Inspired By


I also didn't use a "mother" theme - however, this is destined for my mother-in-law as I have been sending weekly cards.  She is an extreme people-person and the isolation has been tough on her.  She's out more now since she has both vaccines, but not like she used to be.  I hope this cheerful butterfly wreath brightens her day.

5.11.21 Inspired by side

Thanks so Inspired By for the inspiration to pull out this wreath, for the colors and for the sketch!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Reverse Confetti Butterfly Wreath

Dies: Reverse Confetti Butterfly Wreath dies and Along the Dotted Lines Cover Panel, Paper Rose Hugs Layered

Other: Caribbean Sea Doodadz

4 comments:

  1. Kim, I only see all the perfect colors here in this fabulous flutterby wreath! Thanks so very much for sending them fluttering over to Inspired By this week!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you were inspired, Kim. Your butterfly wreath is pretty! Thanks for joining us at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful butterfly wreath, Kim! I love that fresh color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For sure a winner in my book! I love the way you incorporated the wreath and the sketch. Those soft shades on the butterflies are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By, Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!