Friday, May 28, 2021

Global Design Project: Birthday Perennials

The Global Design Project challenge is to use three of the brand new Stampin' Up in-colors.  Happily, they are the three colors that I have purchased so I took that as a sign that I needed to play along.

5.28.21 New Colors

I used old and new on this card.  The sentiment is the new Stampin' Up Biggest Wish. There are multiple words in each font for layering.  You could layer right on top of each other but I offset mine so I could surround it with flowers.  The flowers are from my favorite set from last year's catalog - Pretty Perennials. 

I used all three new colors - but the Evening Evergreen is only on the sentiment.  Originally I had the diecut leaves in Evergreen but it just looked too strong for the look I was going for.

5.28.21 New Colors side

I'm going to like these new colors!  Of course, I've never met a green I didn't like!!  That sentiment set is definitely going to come out and play often!  And, retired or not, those flowers are going to stay in the easy-to-reach portion of my stash for regular use.

Thanks to Global Design Project for the inspiration.

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Stampin' Up Pretty Perennials, Biggest Wish

Dies: Stampin' Up Perennial Petals

Cardstock: Stampin' Up Soft Succulent

Ink: Stampin' Up Soft Succulent, Pale Papaya, Evening Evergreen

Other: Stampin' Up Meadow Moments Embossing Folders, Genial Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!