Monday, February 22, 2021

Poppystamps: A Whittle Animal Lover

 I'm on the Poppystamps blog today with this card for an animal lover!!

2.22.21 PS

I love that row of Whittles - they make me smile.  I did this for a co-worker who adores animals and loves blue, but can you imagine it in pink with the Whittle Unicorn and hearts.  Or what about with about a bold stripes and various zoo animals from the Whittles line?

Check out the Poppystamps blog for all the details.

SUPPLY LIST
Dies: Poppystamps Happy Birthday Poe Script, Whittle Birds, Whittle Rabbit, Whittle Cupcake, Whittle Paper Hedgehog, Whittle Mouse
Paper: Memory Box Garden Folly

3 comments:

  1. I love the Whittles! So many fun designs to choose from. Your row of critters is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bunch they are, this is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable birthday card, Kim! I love this sweet color scheme and these cute little critters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!