Monday, February 15, 2021

Poppystamps Leafy Vines Slim Plate Two Ways

 I am on the Poppystamps blog today and am thrilled to share some of the new Spring release. It is full of Easter dies and beautiful new sentiments - and even a couple of slimline dies!!  Today I'm using the Leafy Vines Slim Plate but I couldn't quite decide whether to use it horizontally or vertically so I did both!!

Here's vertical.  This looked like a fabulous setting for some brightly colored birds along with the brand new Happy Birthday Poe Script die which is cut out of Memory Box black glitter to keep it fancy!

021521 Bird Flat

I also like the die used horizontally. To me it looks like a tangle of growth, perfect for wildflowers and butterflies!  The flowers and butterflies are also new (part of the amazing Fern and Daisy Pop Up Easel set) as is the Splendid Happy Easter die.

021521 FLowers Flat

Check out the Poppystamps blog for all of the details!

021521 PS Vines

SUPPLY LIST
Dies: Poppystamps Leafy Vines Slim Plate, Chirping Birds, Happy Birthday Poe Script, Fern and Easy Pop Up Easel set, Splendid Happy Easter.

Glitter Paper: black is from Memory Box Frosted Glitter Pad and the orange/yellow is from the new Memory Box Graceful Garden Glitter Pad.

1 comment:

  1. Two delightful cards, Kim! I love all of those pretty little colorful birds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!