In my world, I am surrounded by men and boys. When I started stamping, I had young sons who actually enjoyed getting cards, and my husband has saved everything that I have given him. So my stash of masculine images is quite extensive. I went a couple of different directions today.
My first card relies on a masculine image and a bold sentiment...
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Bot Time
- Paper: Stampin' Up Taken with Teal
- Ink: Memento Black, Copics
- Accessories: Sizzix Sizzlit Congrats Die, Ranger Glossy Accents, Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder, various glitter pens
You're My Whole World
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Good Point, Words to Live By
- Paper: Papertrey Summer Sunrise, Stampin' Up Island Indigo
- Ink: Papertrey Summer Sunrise, Melon Berry, Harvest Gold, Limeade Ice; Stampin' Up Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade
- Accessories: misc buttons and twine