Sunday, June 11, 2023

Global Design Project: The Old and The New

The color challenge at the Global Design Project uses colors from the recent Stampin' Up color refresh. I really hadn't used any of them not even the returning colors in this trio. That's the "new" part of this card.

Thanks Embosslits

In the meantime, I've been slowly working through my Stampin' Up collection which goes back 25 years and I'm making some hard decisions about what to keep. I have never edited my Stampin' Up collection and I have SO much. Most of it I'll never use and it's taking up precious stash space!  I decided to keep colors; I have every color of cardstock they have made!  But the stamps, dies and punches are a different story.  In the midst of this, I found a stash of the old embosslits. They are at least a decade old, right? Probably much older. I had totally forgotten about them and I actually really like them.  So that's the old on this card.

Thanks to the Global Design Project for inspiring me to pull out these colors!

SUPPLY LIST

Dies: Stampin' Up really old embosslits: Thanks and Flower Burst, Stampin' Up really old Sizzlits: Little Leaves

Paper: Stampin' Up Berry Burst, Azure Afternoon, Blueberry Bushel and Crumb Cake

Other: Stampin' Up Polka Dots Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!