Monday, June 12, 2023

Atlantic Hearts: Floral Birthday

I received an order including the beautiful Four Petal Thank You Floral from Spellbinders on the same day that I saw the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. They are a perfect match!  (I did miss the deadline for Atlantic Hearts but still wanted to give them a shout-out!!)

Birthday Florals


I have so many friends and family for whom cards with flowers are just the right choice so I can always justify new flower products.  I actually held off on getting this one for a while because I already have other large flower sets from Spellbinders but I love how this set creates a graceful swoop of flowers. 

On the other hand, I did jump right on getting the Elegantly Modern Greetings set from Simon Says Stamp. Although sometimes I believe I have too many just enough flower dies - I never have enough sentiments. Besides the sentiment itself, they all have different sizes, styles and fonts and I need them all to always have the right fit for a card. In this case, I love the way the bold "birthday" fit the sketch and fit the style.

Thank you for the inspiration from Atlantic Hearts to actually use these dies before they went into my overflowing drawer of not-yet-used supplies!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Elegantly Modern Greetings and dies

Dies: Spellbinders Four Petal Thank You Floral dies, Ellen Hutson Essential Arches

Cardstock: Stampin' Up Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, and Coastal Cabana, Taylored Expressions Cupcake, Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist

Other: Spellbinders Hydrangea Blooms embossing folder of the month (Feb 2023), Taylored Expressions Subway Tiles embossing folder

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Kim! Those flowers are gorgeous and I love all of the embossing in the background!!! Thanks for the heads-up about the Atlantic Hearts Challenge---that's a new-to-me challenge site and I'm always looking for a good sketch to get my mojo going!!!! Hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! All these elements work so well together and those flowers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does match the sketch perfectly! Very pretty card. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the time and effort!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!