Tuesday, May 26, 2020

CAS Colours & Sketches: Varied Vases

It's the fourth week of the month so this week's challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches is a sketch.

Varied Vase Hello


I was inspired by the three shapes - although I used them in a different kind of a direction.  I added a vase, with a heart and a little mat or shadow - the three elements in the sketch.  I strayed from the sketch a bit when I added the big bouquet of flowers but the Varied Vases stamp set and punch was one of my retirement purchases from Stampin' Up and I just had to use them!

This is my last week as a guest with CAS Colours & Sketches and it's been an honor. Thank you to the entire team for letting me play along.  I may not be a guest of the team in the feature but I will definitely be playing along!

SUPPLY LIST
Stamps: Stampin' Up Varied Vases
Dies: Stampin' Up Stitched Labels Framelits (the heart) and Vase Punch, MFT Oval Shadows
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Balmy Blue
Ink: White, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight

5 comments:

  1. Awesome interpretation of the sketch, Kim! Thank you so much for guest designing at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge with us this month. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries. Wei xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Kim! It's the perfect little focal cluster. We've enjoyed having you!!! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card...Varied Vases is also one my favorites. It might be retiring from SU, bu it will still be a go-to in my collection. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Kim!! I LOVE the gray, textured vase and how you mixed the shapes up a bit. Fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty little vase of flowers! You've been a wonderful Guest Designer throughout May at CC&S. I hope you'll continue to join us for future challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!