Saturday, May 30, 2020

Addicted to CAS: Sunshine & Rainbows

I am so loving the many rainbow cards I'm seeing on blogs and Instagram - I think we are all trying to do our part to brighten somebody's day with a card and rainbows are perfect for that!  Addicted to CAS has a rainbow challenge right now and I got the Taylored Expressions Over the Rainbow kit before it was sold out (the components are going to be sold separately soon) - so I'm definitely playing with rainbows. I posted a rainbow card yesterday doing using the stencil from the kit - today I'm using the rainbow dies and one of the arched sentiments.

AtC Rainbow

I'm not going to have a lot of cardmaking time this weekend which usually would make me sad.  But my oldest son came home for the weekend - my youngest has been home with college shut-downs.  So we are all here. It's supposed to be a cloudy, stormy day and it's not like much is open - but my family loves games! So my oldest brought Catan to teach us, but I'm sure there will also be classics like Sorry, Sequence, and Scrabble and a deck of cards will probably come out too.  It's going to be a great weekend!

Sending sunshine and rainbows to all of you!

SUPPLY LIST
Taylored Expressions Somewhere Over the Rainbow Kit
Other stamps: TE Star Fall Background
Other dies: TE Build a Scene-Rolling Clouds
Cardstock: TE Confetti Cake, Grape Jelly, Lemon Meringue, Candy Corn, Watermelon
Ink: TE Sugar Cube, Oreo, Sprinkles
Other: Heat & Stick Powder, Glitter

2 comments:

  1. Tout ce que vous réalisez est magnifique !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! Love your rainbow! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!