Thursday, December 6, 2018

Taylored Expressions Release Day: Love is In the Air

It's the big day!  All of the Taylored Expressions products that you've seen through sneak peek week are now available - and I have a few more to show you. Be sure to head over to the Taylored Expressions blog for a few more peeks - and to see if you've won a prize!

If you are lucky enough to have guys in your life who appreciate fancy-schmancy cards, count your blessings.  My guys stand over my desk, watch me put three little sequins on, and proclaim "too much bling".  If you know my cards, I am not heavy on the bling!!  (Thank goodness for my new house with a craft room with a door that closes!)  So I do struggle creating cards for my guys that are very simple yet still unique and interesting.  I love the Caps Lock series of products for this - with Caps Lock - Love being the newest.

Taylored Expressions- Caps Lock - Love

You'll notice that I still stuck three little sequins on this card!!  Although I'm sure my guys will notice, the sky really just needed some sparkle.  The Caps Lock dies are a nice simple font and are perfect for eclipse cards - but also for other clean-lined looks.  When I saw the Caps Lock Companion - Love sentiment stamp set included "is in the air" - I envisioned the letters floating on the clouds.  Luckily, Taylored Expressions has Build a Scene - Rolling Clouds and Build a Scene paper pack to help me accomplish that!

Taylored Expressions- Caps Lock - Love

And now I have one of those difficult masculine Valentine's cards done!!

Here's the supply list for this card and keep reading because there's one more sneak peek.

SUPPLY LIST


Continuing on the masculine theme - there's a new addition to the Cutting Edge series.  It's Cutting Edge - Hearts.  At first glance, I didn't think it could be masculine because of all of the frills and details.  But then I realized two things.  (1) I had not yet shown you two of the new colors - Gumball and Mushroom (which is lovely with Sea Salt - be still my heart!) and (2) my goal for my guys is unique and interesting and the idea of dozens of hearts "bursting with love" doesn't get much better.

Taylored Expressions - Cutting Edge - Hearts

I heat embossed and cut three of the border dies in the masculine colors, then layered them up.  I wanted a bit more blue, so there's a single heart too that I added at the top.

Taylored Expressions - Cutting Edge - Hearts

No more chatter from me - the TE store is open!

SUPPLY LIST

3 comments:

  1. Love the cards - especially that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards Kim! I really like that rolling clouds die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely cards!! I adore the fun way you used the clouds!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!