Friday, December 14, 2018

Hope All Your Lights Stay Lit!

This sentiment gives me a chuckle.  I'm not sure why.  It's actually kind of nice.  But it seems oh-so-true for the very busy people whose lights just have to stay lit because there really isn't one more thing that can be squeezed into a typical December day - including replacing lights!

Lights Stay Lit

I used some wood embossing in the background so these became lights on a house.  Then I wanted the sentiment to pop so I put it on black but it popped almost too much.  So I trimmed the card down just a bit and added some black diagonal stripes across the top so there was a bit more balance with the black.

Lights Stay Lit Close

There are some definitely some other sentiments in this set that I need to use.  I particularly like "have a tangle-free holiday"!

SUPPLY LIST
Stamps: Technique Tuesday String of Lights
Dies: Technique Tuesday Christmas Lights Border
Embossing: Stampin' Up

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!