Friday, December 21, 2018

A Wreath of Peace

It's the Friday morning before Christmas. Presents are wrapped, cards are mailed, house is decorated, and now it's all about family and fun, worship and celebration... and peace!!

Peace Wreath

I was browsing a sale at Spellbinders right after Thanksgiving.  It was a fun sale in that a number of things already on my wishlist were discounted - yay!  But I hadn't seen this set before and it just jumped right into my cart.  The wreath and bow are one set.  The snowflakes come from a coordinating set that has dies for each of the seasons.

The sentiment is from Memory Box.  They have a series of Jotted Script dies and I love the font!  I used birthday here and here.  I also have the "thanks" die which I clearly need to use.  And now I'm looking at their website and it seems there about 10 more than I need to order!  (Am I the only one that probably gets more giddy by the look and font of the sentiment as anything else on the card?!)

Peace to you in these last few days!!

SUPPLY LIST
Dies: Spellbinders Wreath Four Seasons and Wreath Elements Four Seasons, Memory Box Peace Jotted Script
Cardstock: Taylored Expressions Toffee, Salt Water Taffy, Confetti Cake, Cookie Monster (just backing the "peace")
Sequins: 28 Lilac Lane Aqua Dreams

2 comments:

  1. Lovely. I really like the soft colors that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors and design, this is pretty Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!