I really like the Clean and Simple look for Sympathy cards and PaperTrey makes it so simple. Each of their stamps has such style, it can stand alone. And...their sets often coordinate with each other, so you have a variety of options from which to select.
As I was looking at our greeting card sales racks at church, I realized that I loved the clean and simple look so much, that the sympathy section had no color??!! So I had decided that no matter what the colors were for the SplitCoast Color Challenge this morning - I was GOING to make a sympathy card with color!
So - two totally different looks for sympathy. I like them both and, although my heart will always tend toward lots of white space, I will have to bring out the colors more often!
Take Three Thinking of You:
- Stamps: PaperTrey Take Three Summer and Spring, Through the Trees sentiment
- Ink: PaperTrey Dark Chocolate, Simply Chartreuse, New Leaf, and a substitute color to match Blueberry Sky
- Paper: PaperTrey Simply Chartreuse, Blueberry Sky
- Accessories: PaperTrey rounded corner square dies, Simply Chartreuse ribbon
- Challenges: the sweetest thing Sunday Sketch Challenge
Wishing You Comfort:
- Stamps: Gina K Comfort and Peace
- Ink: Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red, Elegant Eggplant, Soft Suede
- Paper: Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red, Elegant Eggplant, Soft Suede dsp
- Accessories: Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red Taffeta and border punch, Nestabilities ovals and labels
- Challenges: Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge, Our Creative Corner Three Musketeers (use three analagous colors from color wheel), and SplitCoast Color Challenge