Later today, I will have a lengthy post on "Cuttlebugging" - consider this post a "tease". I will have new techniques, shopping sources for those off-brand folders and European Exclusives, and at least one source of amazing inspiration!! Be sure to check back in!
- Stamps: Verve Amazing Grace single
- Ink: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake
- Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride
- Accessories: Sizzix embossing folder (the leaves from the Fall set), Stampin' Up embossing folders (the folder on the base of the card and the polka dots), Stampin' Up butterfly sizzlit, nestie narrow oval and scalloped oval, Stampin' Up Crumb Cake Seam Binding, SU Bling colored with Copic E44 to match Crumb Cake
- Challenges: Mojo Monday 173