Friday, January 14, 2011

A Texture "Tease"

I had to smile when I saw today's SplitCoast Stampers Free For All Challenge: Texturize Me!  I have wanted to do fairly regular "Friday Focus" features on my blog and my list of future possible posts including Cuttlebugging.  (Click on the "Friday Focus" label in the right column to see past posts on such things as shimmer paints.)  Here's today's "texturized" card:


Later today, I will have a lengthy post on "Cuttlebugging" - consider this post a "tease".  I will have new techniques, shopping sources for those off-brand folders and European Exclusives, and at least one source of amazing inspiration!!  Be sure to check back in!
  • Stamps: Verve Amazing Grace single
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride
  • Accessories: Sizzix embossing folder (the leaves from the Fall set), Stampin' Up embossing folders (the folder on the base of the card and the polka dots), Stampin' Up butterfly sizzlit, nestie narrow oval and scalloped oval, Stampin' Up Crumb Cake Seam Binding, SU Bling colored with Copic E44 to match Crumb Cake
  • Challenges: Mojo Monday 173

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your ideas. I've got a couple of idea after reading it. I found from a Pin on Pinterest. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!