The idea for these came from Inkspirations 4U. One of the tutorials was the frame but using robots as a boy frame. Then Andrea at EnchantINK did it with butterflies in Concord, Celery and Crumb Cake. So, the idea came together!! I found a Christmas picture of my sweet niece (with bows in her hair!), I printed it in black/white, and then filled the frame with bright butterflies!
I stumbled on the image for the birthday card when I stumbled on the image for this card (another girlie card!)
Both of these are digi images by Elisabeth Bell. Finding the girl on skates was perfect timing as my youngest son was heading to a birthday party for a friend who is a girl (as opposed to girl-friend!) and it was a skating party!
I had such fun with my girlie day! Now back to the real world. Both boys walked in from school in the last 1/2 hour so now I am heading back to the world of loud voices and inappropriate bodily noises and video games!
Gift for my Niece:
- Stamps: Elisabeth Bell Designs, PaperTrey Ink sentiment
- Inks: copics
- Paper: Stampin' Up Just Delightful dsp, Bashful Blue dsp, Regal Rose, So Saffron
- Accessories: SU Rose and Celery Grosgrain, Butterfly embosslit
- Stamps: Elisabeth Bell Designs, Verve sentiment
- Inks: copics
- Paper: DCWV Citrus Stack, PaperTrey Summer Sunrise, Stampin' Up Marina Mist
- Accessories: Stampin' Up Marina Mist Taffeta, circle punches, various spicas and stickles, Mark Richards snowballs
- Challenges: Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge and SplitCoast Inspiration Challenge: Barbie