First of all, they have wonderful images. Check out these darling birds - they so make me smile!
They have quite a variety of images, from an angel for "Sisters in Christ" to two darling puppies with their noses together forming a heart. It was a "delight" to browse their stamps!
Then, they have this exciting program - each week they highlight an image. If you make a card with that image and link it to their blog, you get the image for the next week - for free!! How exciting!! An endless supply of fun digis and all I have to do is make cards. Here is their link so you can browse: Designed2Delight digital stamps.
And here is my card with this week's image. (You do have to buy the image for the first week. When I went shopping for it, I ended up buying this image and 11 others!)
Just for fun, I went with a totally different color scheme. I also added lots of glitter - the bottom snowflake border is all glittered, the white snowflake is glittered and his cuffs and muff are glittered!
- Stamps: Designed2Delight digital stamps, Stampin' Up Tiny Tags
- Ink: Stampin' Up Markers: Kiwi Kiss, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight and a very lt blue Tombow marker
- Paper: Stampin' Up Marina Mist, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Basic Grey Marjolaine
- Accessories: Stampin' Up Daffodil grosgrain, Kiwi Kiss Button, Crystal Effects on balloon, Tiny Tag punch, Cuttlebug dot folder, Nestabilities ovals and scalloped ovals
- Challenges: Card Patterns Sketch and the Color Throwdown
For the Birds Snowman:
- Stamps: Designed2Delight digital stamps
- Ink: copics
- Paper: Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait, Crumb Cake
- Accessories: Stampin' Up Baja seam binding and snowflake punch, other misc snowflake punches, Cuttlebug European embossing folder (at cropstop.com), Creative Impressions brads, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter
- Challenges: Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and Stamping 411 Color Inspiration