Monday, January 24, 2011

CAS Flourishes

The SplitCoast CAS Challenge today was to use flourishes.  I had purchased the PaperTrey Fancy Flourishes set some time ago to use with butterflies and I had never done it.  Plus, I had all of my butterfly dies and punches on my desk as I am working on a really girlie project (check back later today!!)

  • Stamps: PaperTrey Ink Fancy Flourishes, Stampin' Up Oval All
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Bliss Blue (retired long ago!), Bashful Blue dsp
  • Accessories: PaperTrey Ink butterfly die (large), Stampin' Up Butterfly Embosslit (small), Stampin' Up Oval and Scalloped Oval punches, Bashful Blue taffeta, bling

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love it when your comment disappears into cyber space ... and you can't remember what you wrote ... to do it again! (As in ... what I wrote on your next post ... and what I wrote here!) So ... at the risk of repeating myself ... loving the blue/crumb cake combo ... and I have gotta tell you ... this is the nicest flourish stamp I have EVER seen. (I resisted buying "Baroque Motifs" because the flourish is a little "thick" ... but this one is perfect. Very pretty, Kim! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!