Sunday, September 1, 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch: Happy Holidays

 As I was flipping through my favorite challenges, I perked up at the sketch from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge because I have recentlyr realized how many Christmas poinsettia dies that I have that I have never used.  Notice what I didn't use.

Mod Tree Holiday


I was flipping through to get to the poinsettia dies and saw this little tree.  I realized that I could use the sketch and the little tree and a package of fun Christmas papers to create a flat card that would be easy to mail. I don't do flat very often; I love dimension. But with five fun papers, I think this works.

The tree is Mod Tree by Simon Says Stamp - I think it's just a couple of years old. The paper is Cozy Christmas by Simple Stories. I was looking around to see if it was still available but discovered it is a decade old!!  I must really like it because I've cleaned out my stash multiple times and this pad of paper is still there. Actually I must truly love it because I have a lot left. (I refuse to use my favorite papers becaue I might have a better card to use it on in the future!  And don't tell me you can't relate!!)

Thanks to the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge for the inspiration!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: My Favorite Things Cool Christmas Greetings

Dies: Simon Says Stamp Mod Tree

Paper: Simple Stories Cozy Christmas

Other: Stampin' Up Pinewood Planks embossing folder, Stamp Market White Glitter Stars

3 comments:

  1. I think it works too and that's a cute little tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tree and the wood grain embossing behind it are so great, fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, no poinsettia but that tree and those papers did make a really cute card using this great sketch! Too funny with the paper story!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!