Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches: Valentine Envelope

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Jacquie and here’s what I did with it!

Valentine Envelope

This is a recent purchase for me. I got it on clearance on a general stamping sight so I think it's older. It is still on the Altenew website so must not be too old.  I LOVE it.  I already have envelopes, flowers and hearts but this set has such a fun and bold look - I know it's going to be my go-to now. I used some of my favorite pinks and greens, then made a kraft envelope so it popped from the white. 

The sentiment is from Impress Cards + Crafts. They have a number of basic word sets (in their brand) that I really like for simple banners.  If you haven't shopped there, they carry a number of other brands too.  It's all carefully curated plus their Project Idea section tends toward clean and simple cards. 

I hope to see you playing along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Impress Cards + Crafts Valentine Word Set

Dies: Altenew Lovely Envelope, Honey Bee Stamps Scallop A2 Card Frames

Paper: Taylored Expressions Peapod, Granny Smith and Cupcake, Stampin' Up Flirty Flamingo and Daffodil Delight, MFT Natural, and an unkown brand labelled Speckled Chip

Ink: Taylored Expressions Peapod

8 comments:

  1. That is a cute set and your card is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love this sweet Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that envelope and that scalloped border are just the sweetest. I love those pretty flowers too! Such a sweet Valentine's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is a total delight! The colors and the scallops - it all makes me happy just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Kim! The colours are fabulous and so Spring-y and these dies are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super sweet Valentine's ! The colors are so soft and the flowers so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!