Monday, November 13, 2023

Holiday Polar Bear

This guy is about as cute as it gets!  He's a Memory Box die from last year and I just could not let another year go by without using him!

Happy Polar Bear

The polar bear is the Layered Polar Bear, but his scarf is from Tall Bundled Snowman who is also very cute!  I adore his expression.  He's very easy to put together with just a few big pieces, then his feet.  I did the black on his face by cutting a small black circle and putting it behind the white so I didn't even fiddle with those small pieces.

The paper is Knit Picky from Lawn Fawn.  I LOVE the knit background and his scarf is from the other pattern in the pad.  They each come in multiple colors - so perfect for these wintery scenes. 

The sentiment is from Poppystamps. It's not exactly what I wanted to say but it pops nicely. Wjat the picture doesn't show well is that it is embossed in silver so works well with the winter scene.

So this is my unofficial pick for cutest die from last year - come back for my Wednesday post which will use my favorite cute die from this year!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Poppystamps Christmas Quotes

Dies: Memory Box Layered Polar Bear, Tall Bundled Snowman (just the scarf), Trinity Embossed Edge Circle, Taylored Expressions Stitched Rectangles Stacklets, Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes

Paper: Lawn Fawn Knit Picky 6x6 dsp, Taylored Expressions Salt Water Taffy. Michaels Recollections Inkjet Printable Glitter Paper

Other: Wow Polished Silver Super Fine Embossing Powder, Buttons Galore Aquamarine gems

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Kim! He is such a darling Polar Bear! I can't wait to see this year's pick!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little bear is so cute and has such an adorable expression on his face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, he's cutie patootie alright and I love the knit paper! This is a delightful card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!