Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches: Peeking Snowman

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Linda.  On Monday, I posted what I think might have been the cutest die of last year.  Today, I have what is defnitely the cutest die of this year!!

Peeking Snowman


I had seen the Hero Arts Peeking Snowman die set on various online stores but it hadn't made it into my cart yet.  Then one day I saw it used by a couple of popular cardmakers so I went right to my favorite store and popped it into my cart.  I was happily adding other things to my cart (to justify the postage, don't you know!?!)  Mind you, I have a wishlist, so things were going into my cart quickly and while I was doing that - up popped the dreaded "out of stock" warning on the snowman.  I guess I wasn't the only one who saw those cards.  After a month of waiting, this guy finally was in stock and now it's in my collection!

I hope to see you playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: The Greetery Sentiment Suite: Christmas

Dies: Hero Arts Peeking Snowman

Paper: Bella Blvd Holly Jolly Christmas

Other: Simon Says Stamps Wooden Planks EF

5 comments:

  1. He was worth the wait, Kim because this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That snowman was totally worth the wait! He's perfect for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy is adorable~I love how he is peeking! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay this card is so sweet! That snowman is perfect and he definitely was worth waiting for! Love that patterned paper and the background! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This snowman die is so adorable and he's probably going to end up at my house sooner or later! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!