Wednesday, November 2, 2022

The Card Concept: Pumpkin Party

There’s a new inspiration challenge at The Card Concept and the theme is Pumpkin Party.  My Clean and Layered card was inspired by the fabulous patterned pumpkins, the woodgrain and the general color scheme.

Fall Blessings


With those gorgeous patterned pumpkins in the graphic, how could I not use the Honey Bee Stamps Patchwork Pumpkin set?! I was inspired by the suggested color scheme but I didn't use it exactly. My pumpkin is actually gray, not black.  I think it was because I was making this two days ago on Halloween and when I pulled out the black, I could not get past it looking like a Halloween theme! I softened it a bit to deep grays.  I also added a pop of green after I saw it in the scale. There's also woodgrain in the photo with the stems and the scale, so I used woodgrain paper for the stems and for the sentiment.

I hope to see you playing along with us at The Card Concept.

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Honey Bee Stamps Patchwork Pumpkin (and dies), Fall (and dies)

Dies: Honey Bee Stamps Scallop A2 Card Frames

Cardstock: Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie and Basic Gray, Taylored Expressions Candy Corn, Peapod and Poppy Seed, Poppystamps Woodgrain

Other: Sunny Studio Orange Topaz gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!