Thursday, October 27, 2022

Poppystamps: Reindeer Cheer

I am on the Poppystamps blog today with my third card using the charming Whittle Forest Reindeer Kit.

Reindeer Cheer

This Whittle Reindeer with the sweet little hats are just the cutest.  Be sure to check out the Poppystamps blog for more details and more pictures including a picture of the three that I've done!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Poppystamps Christmas Sparkle

Dies: Poppystamps Whittle Forest Reindeer Kit

Paper: Memory Box Jolly Christmas, Polished Foil, Majestic Hues glitter and cardstock in Earth Neutral, Berry Red and Lush Green

1 comment:

  1. He is a little cutie and your card is fabulous! Love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!