Thursday, November 24, 2022

Poppystamps: Joy Throughout the Year

I'm on the Poppystamps blog today with joy throughout the year!

Poppystamps Joy Throughout the Year

My card was inspired by this sentiment from the Christmas Sparkle stamp set. I used the inside letters from the Stacked Joy die and then was thrilled to find a variety of die for each season in my stash!

Poppystamps Joy Throughout the Year

There are many more pictures and details on the Poppystamps blog.

Both Poppystamps and their sister company Birch Press Design are having fabulous sales right now - have fun shopping!


If you are celebrating Thanksgiving - hope you have stretchy pants and time for a long nap!!  Here's to Thanksgiving joy!!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Poppystamps Christmas Sparkle

Dies: Poppystamps Stacked Joy, Adelaide Snowflakes, Intricate Cut Butterflies, Fanciful Fall Leaves and Layered Holly Leaf Trio

Paper: Poppystamps/Memory Box Kraft Woodgrain

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!