Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches: Trick or Drink

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Jacquie and here’s what I did with it!
 
Trick or Drink


On my last post, I talked about Halloween cards for the older "children" in my life.  This is another example of finding a product that would work for my sons in their 20s!  It uses a stamp set and die set from Trinity Stamps. This is my second card with the first card also made for Freshly Made Sketches.  Funny story though - both of these cards involve drinking but my two sons think that I'm the drinker in the family.  You don't know me - so it's probably not immediately funny - until you realize that a half glass of wine puts me to sleep!!  I never actually get drunk because I'm asleep before then!!  But one time we were at a local Mexican restaurant and I had a margarita - not even a giant schooner full - a small water glass size.  I'd had it dozens of times, but I would swear they double-poured, because I got giggly and I had to seriously focus to walk a straight line.  My teenage sons had never witnessed that before, so now I have a reputation that I may never live down.  Of course, when my oldest turned 21, we took him for the same margarita - and he also got giggly.  So not only do I have a bad reputation, but my son is horrified that I passed along the giggly/sleepy drunk gene!!

If you follow me regularly, you might be surprised by the sheer amount of typing on this post.  I am still in my cast, but I found an ergonomic keyboard that allows my hand to be at an angle that works!  I just keep figuring out ways to accommodate the wrist and the bankle - I'll be an expert but probably about the time they come off!

I hope to see you playing along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Trinity Stamps Trick or Drink

Dies: Trinity Stamps Creepy Cocktails, Ink to Paper Diagonal Banners

Paper: Doodlebug Designs Haunted Manor (old), Stampin' Up Granny Apple Green

3 comments:

  1. One of your boys will get a kick out of this and I got a kick out of your 'giggly' story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween card, especially for an older "child", Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trick or drink! Love it! This is such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!