Monday, October 17, 2022

Dancing Witches on Halloween

I don't have a lot of Halloween products and most of what I have dates back to when kids were young (they are in their 20s now). The only Halloween cards that I make these days are for those sons and for my high-school age nieces - all of whom probably roll their eyes when they get them but I enjoy making them so they'll just have to deal with it.  However, I have done a bit of shopping so as not to be overly cutesy with my older products.  For my nieces, I got the Six Witches die from Impression Obsessions then used five of them on these cards. 

Dancing Witches

I also got this paper from Catherine Pooler specifically for these cards (the floral is fabulous!!)

Dancing Witches

I decided to do  the same but different on the second card. It uses the same patterned paper pad, but I thought the paper with the little diamonds could be a night sky. So I added a big sparkly moon and two of the bigger witches.  Then I had some space to fill so found a die with little bats.

Dancing Witches

The sentiments are from an ancient Hero Arts but it's basic Halloween sentiments and will stay in my stash forever.

SUPPLY LIST

Flying By

Stamps: Hero Arts Happy Halloween (old!)

Dies: Impression Obsession Six Witches

Paper: Catherine Pooler Sweet-n-Spooky, cardstock: Taylored Expressions Plum Punch and Candy Corn, Papertrey Ink Lavender Moon, Simon Says Fog, silver glitter paper at Michaels

Happy Haunting

Stamps: Hero Arts Happy Halloween (old!)

Dies: Impression Obsession Six Witches, CC Designs Bats (old!)

Paper: Catherine Pooler Sweet-n-Spooky, Memory Box Graceful Garden Glitter pad

3 comments:

  1. These are oodles of fun, Kim! I like the cartwheeling witch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are bewitching, Kim! and so fun!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. How have I never seen these witches before! OMG I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!