Monday, July 11, 2022

Reverse Confetti: Celebrate

 I needed a birthday card for workmate today who's had a rough few months/years. I wanted to use a bold sentiment and bright colors. Plus she's a gardener so it needed flowers. I recently used the flowers from Reverse Confetti's Sending Smiles but in subtle colors on this card, then I put the stamp set back in my new-to-me stash because I wanted to be sure to also go bold and bright.  Here it is!

Celebrate with Sending Smiles

I used Reverse Confetti's large Celebrate Tag (without the tag behind it) and just did it in black and white so the flower colors popped. I started on a standard-sized card but I liked the proportions of the "celebrate" with the bold flowers above and below on a mini slimline. 

Celebrate with Sending Smiles

Now I need to quit writing and go hunting for an inside sentiment. This will be a tough one - I really can't happily say "have a wonderful year" because she already knows it won't be wonderful.  (Maybe the year after, but not this one.) I have a terrible handwriting - so really need a stamp.  Hmmm...maybe I'll just say "happy birthday" and let the bright flowers speak for themselves!

SUPPLY LIST
Stamps: Reverse Confetti Sending Smiles
Dies: Reverse Confetti Sending Smiles, Celebrate Tag
Ink: Stampin' Up Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Parakeet Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!