Thursday, July 28, 2022

Poppystamps: Jaw-some Sharks

 I'm on the Poppystamps blog today with a jaw-some Whittle Shark card!

Poppystamps Jaw-some Shark

My son is home for a few weeks before he goes back for his senior year in college. But while he's home, it's also Shark Week on Discovery Channel.  I don't think there's a day that I get home from work that he and/or my husband isn't glued to a shark show. So as I was planning a card for him as he heads back, it was an obvious choice! I pulled out the Poppystamps Whittle Shark and the Whittle Sealife Sentiments for this quick and easy "jaw-some" card!

Be sure to check out the Poppystamps blog for more pictures and details.

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Poppystamps Whittle Sealife Sentiments

Dies: Poppystamps Whittle Shark

Paper: Memory Box Stormy Blue and Earth Neutral 6x6 cardstock pads, Woodsy Plaid 6x6 pad

Other: Memory Box Waves 3D Embossing Folder, Self-adhesive Fairy Drops

2 comments:

  1. This is loads of fun and looks like the perfect card for your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am IN LOVE with Poppystamps Whittles! This is so stinkin' cute...I know some little ones that would love this shark! You are such an enabler!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!