Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Poppystamps: Summer Solstice

I'm on the Poppystamps blog today playing along with this month's Summer Solstice challenge. I started with the sentiment which seemed just perfect for the challenge!!

6.1.21 PS Challenge


With the sentiment, of course I had to create a sunny, blue sky.  From there, I flipped through my dies and decided I liked the pop of pink if I used the flamingo.  I also created a beach with a textured paper and waves using glitter paper.  The scene wasn't very big so to make it pop, I framed it with Memory Box' Double Stitch Rectangle Cut Outs.

6.1.21 PS Close

There are more pictures and more details on the Poppystamps blog - check it out!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Poppystamps Whittle Everyday

Dies: Poppystamps Whittle Flamingo, Whittle Sunshine and Whittle Wave Background, Memory Box Double Stitch Rectangle Cut Out

Other:  Memory Box Fairy Drops, Delicate Pastel Glitter Pad and Woodgrain Paper Pack Kraft

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely darling!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh sunshine and warm weather - I am ready for it! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!