Thursday, June 17, 2021

Poppystamps: Birthday Pets

 I'm on the Poppystamps blog today with this birthday card for an animal lover.

6.17.21 Poppystamps

The Whittles are so charming.  LOVE this trio of pets with their sweet expressions.  I added little strips of white for their collars each with a sparkly gem.  I thought they worked perfectly with the Playful Happy Birthday. I backed it with a pretty washi tape and some patterned paper from Memory Box.  

There are many more pictures and details on the Poppystamps blog - check it out!!

SUPPLY LIST

Dies: Poppystamps Whittle Scottie, Whittle Dachshund, Whittle Cat, Playful Happy Birthday

Paper: Memory Box Garland Stripes and Dots

Other: Memory Box Cornelia Variegated 1" washi, Pastel Jewels and Bright Jewels

3 comments:

  1. I like the fancy collars you've given this little trio! Delightful card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all about the details - love the collars! Delightful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!