Thursday, June 3, 2021

Poppystamps: Framed Forest Scene

 I'm on the Poppystamps blog today with this framed scene. Between my husband and my college-aged sons, I am regularly in need of masculine cards.  And with the difficulties of the past year, I regularly need "hugs" cards. To add to my stash, I created a little lake surrounded by evergreens with a cute little squirrel checking it out! 

6.3.21 PS

I love how this card turned out - it will be in my stash when I need it. These little evergreens and the cute little squirrel is sure to bring a smile to the recipient.

There are many more pictures and details on the Poppystamps blog - be sure to check it out!

SUPPLY LIST

Dies: Poppystamps Whittle Wood Picture Frame, Evergreen Trio, Orchard Leaves, Busy Squirrel Trio, Playful Hugs

Paper: Memory Box Garden Folly 6x6 pad and Polished Foil Pad (the lake)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!