Saturday, November 30, 2019

The Rainbow Card Challenge: Blessings

Every month I swear I'm going to play along with The Rainbow Challenge but time flies and I seem to realize belatedly that the month is gone.  But how could I not play along with their metallic challenge during the Christmas seasons - and I'm squeaking this one in on the closing day of the challenge.

Metallic Christmas Blessings

If you have any doubt that this is metallic - here it is with a direct light on it.

Metallic Shine

In real life, it's in the middle of these pictures.  It's definitely not an in-your-face, glowing blue like the second picture but it has a lot more shine than the first.  It's a wonderful, rich royal blue - I wish I were a talented enough photographer to show it off!



SUPPLY LIST
Dies: Simon Says Stamp Holy Stars, Christmas Blessings, Reverse Confetti Stitched Rays Cover Panel, Simon Says Stamp Frames
Paper: Wausau Paper Creative Collection Metallic Cardstock
Other: Sparkletz Crystal Stars

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!