Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches: Bees

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Jen B.


Just last week, I took advantage of a Christmas in July sale at Honey Bee Stamps.  I definitely added to my Christmas stash but somehow these bees and great sayings just jumped into my cart.

FMS Bee Strong

It was actually that one little bee flying straight out of the card that sold me.  It's definitely fun to have a variety of cute bees (there are 7 different bees in the set) but that one little guy made me smile!  The sentiment set is very versatile - dozens and dozens of sentiments - it is amazing how many sentiments work with "bee"!  FYI - there are dies that say "bee" too in a couple of different fonts and including backers but I used just the stamps to layer them up.

I look forward to seeing what everybody comes up with for this sketch!

SUPPLY LIST
Sentiment: Honey Bee Stamps Bee-you-tiful Sentiments
Dies: Honey Bees Paper Piecing Honey Cuts, Simon Says Stamp Small Hexagon Cluster, Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Squares
Cardstock: My Favorite Things Pineapple
Ink: My Favorite Things Pineapple

7 comments:

  1. I love the bee looking right at you! Terrific take on the sketch, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!! I LOVE the adorable BEES. They are perfect for this sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these bees are just fabulous! I love them! That one flying straight out is fantastic! Love the little honeycombs too! Such a sweet, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! And I love how you've used the hexagons with the sketch. Such a cute card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is over the top adorable! Yep it is all about that bee heading straight off the card....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say your card has the perfect mix of images, texture and sentiment! Totally love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!