Thursday, October 4, 2018

Taylored Expressions Release Day: Leaping Deer and a Snowman

It's the big day! All the Taylored Expressions products you've seen through sneak peek week are now available - and I have a few more to show you. Be sure to head over to the Taylored Expressions blog for a few more peeks - and to see if you've won a prize.

I may have a new all-time favorite background stamp.  Not that I don't love everything I've shown you, but as someone who grew up in her Grandma's kitchen learning the proper way to make lefse (although I avoided the lutefisk) how can I not love the Scandinavian Background?!!

Taylored Expressions Scandinavian Background

This card is so full of wonderful products.  Obviously that background!!  I kept it soft in pink, but how wonderful would it be in classic red and white!  I then added the silhouette from Woodland Silhouettes 1 (I used the moose from Woodland Silhouettes 2 yesterday).  I am passionate about word dies and Merry Script is no exception.  (There's also a Merry Script Backer die and the Make it Merry stamp set with coordinating words.)

Taylored Expressions Scandinavian Background

Here's the supply list for this card but keep scrolling because I have one last peek!

SUPPLY LIST


I also want to show you Flip the Script - Snowman Tag. (FYI, there's also a Tree Tag set!).  Just by the name, you know he's a tag, but he also works on a card!  I love things that coordinate!

Taylored Expressions Flip the Script Snowman Tag

These two snowmen were done in different ways just to show the options.  The sets has a solid stamp with the words in negative - I used that on the card and heat-embossed him.  It also has the words alone as a stamp - thus the "flip the script" part!

Taylored Expressions Flip the Script Snowman Tag

I used another of the brand new background stamps - Buffalo Plaid Background - a must-have along with the Scandinavian background above!  I used it an angle to give my snowman some ground but he still look a bit like he was floating on the card so I found a long skinny sentiment from an older set to create the banner.

Taylored Expressions Flip the Script Snowman Tag

The coordinating die has a hole cut out of the snowman so it's easy to tie him on to packaging, but the hat can cover it if you prefer.

I've used two wonderful background stamps today so want to remind you that for a limited time, you can earn DOUBLE CRAFTY POINTS on the Big Background Bundle! Just create an account at the TE webstore and you're automatically enrolled to begin earning crafty points with every purchase. You'll receive 120 Crafty Points when you purchase our Holiday Big Background bundle! Offer valid on qualifying purchases made between 9am CDT on Thursday, October 4, 2018 and 11:59 pm CDT on Sunday, October 7, 2018. Crafty Points are only available on purchases made at www.tayloredexpressions.com. 



I should stop typing - because the store is open! Have fun and be sure to check the TE blog to see if you've won a prize.

SUPPLY LIST



3 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love the colors that you used on each one. Thanks for a great week of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are simply charming Kim! Love love the pink background and that wonderful leaping deer. And that snowman is just as sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qh what adorable cards!! I LOVE the snowmen!! The layering on the snowman card is so fun with the gingham!! The deer card is my favorite, though. I LOVE the deer and the pink!!! STUNNING design!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!