Monday, October 15, 2018

Color Throwdown: Blessings

I absolutely adore fall colors so how could I not play along with this week's challenge at the Color Throwdown.

CTD Blessings


And here's the challenge...



I love the wreath die set from Pink & Main.  I did this Halloween card last week but I wanted to do one with the fall dies from the same set.  Plus I wanted to fill up the wreath a bit more than the last one.  I'm also excited because I got the Winter Wreath Decor set in the mail this past weekend so you'll see more wreaths from me!

CTD Blessings Close

I spritzed the wreath itself with some shimmer spray.  Not only do I love fall colors but I love the sparkle of frost each morning.  I thought the "Blessings" die from Paper Smooches had exactly the right look. I wanted some interest in the background so added Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Woodgrain.  I tucked the "Blessings" in so the heart in the stitched background would show.

Thanks for the inspiration Color Throwdown!!

SUPPLY LIST
Dies: Pink & Main Wreath Base, Fall Wreath Decor, Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Woodgrain, Paper Smooches Blessings
Other: Simon Says Stamp Stay Gold Sequins

3 comments:

  1. This is Gorgeous!! I love the colors, design, everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this just make me smile! I love those little acorns on your wreath. What a delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had a hard frost here, too, when all the lawn and leaves sparkled like diamonds. You've captured that perfectly with your gorgeous wreath. Perfect colors, perfect images, and quite possibly, the most perfect coverplate die. LOVE this card. (I'm trying to get back to my routine after a rather 'eventful' year...) Hope all is well with you. xo Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!