Thursday, July 7, 2016

Taylored Expressions Retirement Sale

Taylored Expressions is bidding a fond farewell to over 200 products as we retire some of our favorite items with an amazing SALE. Choose from a variety of stamps and dies at up to 80% off retail price -- but hurry, once they're gone, they're gone forever! Check out the graphic to see how you can earn an even greater discount off the sale price and then visit the SALE HERE to start shopping! Additional discounts expire July 17th. 



Let me show you a few things that I have done over the years using some of the retiring products.

This sentiment (including the "merry" die) is from the retiring Very Merry. This is actually a card that I made last Christmas for a British publication that required lots of dies and these particular colors.  I haven't shown it on my blog before so it seemed like the perfect time to bring it out!!

TE Be Merry

Here's a close-up of the dies.  These dies aren't part of the Very Merry set and aren't retiring!

TE Be Merry Close

Besides the great "merry" that comes in Very Merry, there are a number of basic Christmas images done in fun patterns. Here are the holly leaves along with a slightly different "merry" sentiment.  FYI: there are also dies and scallop dies for each of the images. Check them all out here.

TE Very Merry

Here are the supply lists for the two Christmas cards but keep reading - because there are a couple of more retiring items that I want to point out.

Eat, Drink and Be Merry


Very Merry



Another die that is retiring is Pockets & Pages - Part of My Heart. The Pockets & Pages series is perfect for scrapbooking - but I think it works very well on cards too.

Drive Me Nuts
Details on this card here.

Pockets & Pages - Bubble In is perfect to highlight a sentiment.

TE One & Only You
Details on this card here.

This is definitely not a sale to be missed.  Check out the Taylored Expressions blog - and head to each designer's blog to see some of their favorite retiring items!  Or go SHOPPING right away!

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards Kim! I'm so behind on my Christmas stash - OY!! Love the last card. Those polka dots get me every time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you manage to do all that you do? Super woman!!! Love all the samples ... particularly the first you have had hidden away! Cutsie! Hugs Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!