I've received a variety of questions on my Copic Marker Match charts on my side bar, so I decided to clarify and update for everybody.
1. I have added a Taylored Expressions chart!! Click on the chart on my sidebar or the short chart below for a full download. I just want to note that this chart was done for my personal use and is not related to my design team responsibilities. This chart will be updated each time that a new cardstock color is added.
2. I have decided to stop updating the MFT chart. There are just too many new colors in the last few months and I can't keep up (nor do I have room to add all of that cardstock). The older chart will remain on my sidebar. (There isn't a mistake in the chart in that Berrylicious and Summer Splash have the same Copic match - there just aren't other Copics that are better matches.)
3. At this time, I still plan on keeping the PTI chart up-to-date, particularly given that PTI has stated they are no longer giving Copic matches themselves. It is up-to-date as of the Stormy Sea cardstock that came out with the last release.
4. The charts for Simon Says Stamp colors don't appear to be updated recently, BUT it's important to note that I do Copic matches to cardstock and lately they have only released new inks.
5. This last point will show you just how obsessive I am about matching! Simon Says and My Favorite Things have a trio of blues that are exactly the same. Simon Says colors are Sea Glass, Surf Blue, and Audrey Blue. My Favorite Things colors are Sno Cone, Berrylicious, and Blue Raspberry. Because they are a nice trio, I kept my Copic colors in the same BG range of Copic colors. But over the last year, whenever I pulled out just the middle color of each trio, I did not like the BG11 color that I had listed - it was way too aqua. So I've added another match - BG53. It's a little too blue, but when somewhat removed from the cardstock, it's a better match.
I hope you find these useful!