Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Verve Kind of Day #3

I had promised this post yesterday and I was all ready to go, but my family insisted we watch a History Channel special together.  No problem - I figured that I would just write up the words after the show.  But I fell asleep, I'm embarrased to tell you how early it was!  It was just so cozy curled up next to my husband and the kids weren't arguing - just quietly watching the show.

Of course, this is the kids earlier on their Memorial Day holiday!  The "lump" under the blanket is the teenager!


Here is my third card for the May Verve Sketch challenges:


  • Stamps: Verve Dare to Be
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso
  • Paper: Kaisercraft Secrete Bird Society, Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Shimmer White, Papertrey Aqua Mist, misc vellum
  • Accessories: Spellbinders Tag (cut in half so it peeks out from each side of the square), Spellbinders Beaded Oval, Clear Spica pen (on each bead), Martha Stewart butterfly punch

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful restful day. The card is gorgeous.
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these colours together Kim! I have a huge soft spot for anything aqua or teal & it looks fab teamed with the espresso.
    Looks like kitty enjoyed the relaxing day too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!