Friday, May 27, 2011

A Verve Kind of Day #2

Here is the second of my five cards for the Viva La Verve Sketch Challenge in May.  I have a number of Verve sets that I ordered during their last sale and I have sworn to not put new stamps away until they have seen ink.  This seemed like the perfect time to play Viva La Verve!



I just love how CR84FN uses inspiration photos for their color challenge.  These photos made the colors look gorgeous together so I had to give it a try!


  • Stamps: Verve Floral Symphony and Amazing Wishes
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum, copics on flowers
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum CS and dsp
  • Accessories: Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Quickutz corners, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Martha Stewart seam binding, gems by Michaels (they have the tiniest little gems!!), Nestabilities oval to cut window.

3 comments:

  1. Kim - your card is just beautiful!! I do like the papers you've used and the flower stamps are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Kim! Love the textured frame and sweet butterflies fluttering about! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!