Friday, November 27, 2015

Merry Monday: Peace & Joy

The current challenge at the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge is to use blue and white, and to add texture.


I just got these birds from Papertrey Ink and I knew one worked in blue.  I hope an embossing folder qualifies as enough texture!

MM Peace & Joy

I sat down and sorted all of my Christmas cards and, for the first time, I realize that I'm going to get them all done in time!!  So I am feeling "peace" this morning and more than a little "joy"!!

SUPPLY LIST

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful blue jay, Kim. We don't see them here, but a family of them (or so it appears) lives in/near my mom's yard and has, for years. The sentiment: so pretty! I'm taking a bunch of cards to my mom's when we travel north later today and still have to make her a few more, as well as my own...I 'thought' I started early! Yeeesh! On the plus side, crafting brings me peace and joy, so it's all good...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely blue bird. Love this PTI stampset. I don't think we have these birds over here in the Netherlands...they are pretty!
    And the gingham ribbon is such a beautiful detail and matches perfectly with the branch.
    Ha, ha, so you're totally 'zen' about your christmas cards getting ready in time, well done!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kim, I don't think I'd seen a blue jay stamp before! Love it, the sentiment, and the sequins on the branch! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bird image Kim, lovely Christmas card. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Kim, & pretty flat to mail!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!