I went through four stamp sets, I knew I had hit on something when I ended up with this flower. But the final breakthrough was when I wasn't trying to center it - a flower plopped in the center of a panel isn't always the most interesting look. I stamped the flower and sentiment then I found a rectangle nestabilities that cut off part of the flower.
I will be doing a lot of posting the next two days because, as usual, I have waited until the last minute to get ready for our monthly church cardmaking gathering on Thursday night and Friday afternoon - so be sure to check back!
- Stamps: Papertrey Ink Flower Fusion #1, Verve Thanks set
- Ink: Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi
- Paper: Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi and Melon Mambo CS, Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo dsp, Very Vanilla
- Accessories: Nestabilities rectangle and scalloped rectangle, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi ribbon, Recollections (by Michaels) Glitter Adhesive Dots