Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches: Cuddle Bunny

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Cécile and here’s what I did with it!

Cuddle Bunny


I always love Cécile's sketches. I would never come up with them on my own but I always love the results when I use them! In this case, I had these brand new bunny and flowers from Poppystamps and as I looked at the sketch I thought I'd just offset green ground and blue sky to give the bunny an eye-catching background.

This is the Poppystamps Cuddle Bunny. I'm not out-of-the-box creative with my cards so I used him just like he was shown on the packaging.  But on the inside flap of the packaging, they showed him without his body and his little feet up near his face like he's peeking over the edge of something.  He's so cute and I'm not putting this die away until I've used him that way! The flowers are the Nordic Flower Heads. I used just the small ones but you can see bigger ones in the photo.  There's another coordinating set of dies called Nordic Flower Pots and Stems that, of course, I also own and I should have a card up soon.

I hope to see you playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Impress Cards and Crafts Spring Words

Dies: Poppystamps Cuddle Bunny and Nordic Flower Heads

Paper: Doodlebug Designs Dot-Stripe Rainbow Prints and Gingham-Linen Rainbow Petite Prints, Taylored Expression Cupcake, Stampin' Up Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody and Daffodil Delight

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable bunny! I love the sweet scallops and the pops of pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet! I just love that bunny! Love those cute little flowers as well! So fun for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cuddle bunny - perfct name! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet Easter card! Love this little bun. The ginghams is a great background and the great color makes the whole card so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cuddle bunny? How cute! I love your take on the sketch Kim - your little scene is fabulous. I totally agree re Cecile's sketches too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is such a super sweet Easter card, Kim! I love this very happy color scheme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!