Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches: Hip Hop Hooray

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Narelle and here’s what I did with it!

Hip Hop Hooray


I used this bunny a few weeks ago on this post and at the time I mentioned that when I opened the packaging I saw ideas for just using him peeking over things, not as a full bunny. So for today's card, I decided I needed to let him peek before I put him away. I was going to have him peek over the Easter egg but I just got this bold sentiment and I loved the way he fit into it.  The bunny is from Poppystamps. The sentiment is from scrapbook.com and comes with this one and with "Happy Easter".  They also had two birthday sets come out with this look which of course I got - and I will get any more they want to come out with. They are bold and fun!!

Hip Hop Hooray

I hope to see you playing along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

SUPPLY LIST

Dies: Poppystamps Cuddle Bunny, Scrapbook.com Hip Hop Hooray, Taylored Expressions Egg Stacklets

Paper: ModaScrap Happy Flowers, Stampin' Up Tranquil Tide and Soft Succulent

Other: Stampin'  Up Loose Flower Flourishes, Taylored  Expressions Dottle Lattic Embossing Folder

10 comments:

  1. Love this little fella peeking over the sentiment and the pretty floral paper you used! Delightful spring card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that adorable bunny peeking over the sentiment! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, this bunny is just adorable. I love the floral paper and the embossed white as well. I came over for a little inspiration and just had to say how cute this is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love that pretty dsp for Easter, and the bunny is so cute peeking out over the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling. I LOVE the colors you chose and that little bunny is just too cute!!! GREAT take on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bunny is just too cute! A absolutely love the patterned paper! It's gorgeous! Love those little flower flourishes as well! This is just perfect for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bunny is adorable Kim and I love the way you have him leaning on the sentiment. The paper is beautiful and the tiny flower embellishments are the perfect finishing touch! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This bunny looks perfect peeking over that sentiment! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super sweet Easter card! So fun and so cheery, too! Lovely colors and patterns

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!