Tuesday, December 12, 2023

TGIF: Merry Mistletoe

 I had the Lawn Fawn Merry Mistletoe set out on my desk and then saw that the sketch at TGIF Challenges would fit it perfectly!

Merry Mistletoe


I got this Lawn Fawn mistletoe set based on a card on the Doodlebugs blog, My intent was to copy it but I don't think I could have gone in a more different direction when I sat down to make the card. I found some old unused paper in my stash that for some reason today just called my name. So I sat down to match colors, etc. based on the paper.

The die set is very basic and very cute. I layered the two greenery dies and added some bright red berries on top. I accented it all with a sparkly blue bow.

Thanks to TGIF Challenges for giving me an idea for this die before it got lost in my not-yet-used Christmas stash just waiting for next year to roll around!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: The Greetery Sentiment Suite: Christmas

Dies: Lawn Fawn Merry Mistletoe

Paper: Kaisercraft Mistletoe (from deep in the stash!), Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse and Limeade Ice, Stampin' Up Pecan Pie and Poppy Parade, Stampin' Up Soft Shimmer (lagoon)

Ink: Stampin' Up Pecan Pie

1 comment:

  1. That is a cute die and your cards is festive! What a fun mix of papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!