Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches: Ornamental Trees

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Amy and here’s what I did with it!

Ornamental Trees

As hard as I tried to limit the amount of new Christmas stash this year (given the surprisingly large box of not-yet-used stash from previous years), these trees by Gina K just had to be added!  They are so fun and unique, they add all the detail for you. Literally three trees (and a hint of patterned paper to fit the sketch) and I have a wonderfully detailed card that appears to have taken a lot more work than it did!

I hope to see you playing along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Gina K Designs Wishing You

Dies: Gina K Designs Ornamental Trees

Paper: Reverse Confetti Very Merry 6x6, Taylored Expressions Blue Raspberry, Cilantro and Lime Zest

Ink: Taylored Expressions Cilantro

Other: Trinity Stamps Disco Ball Embellishment Mix, Taylored Expressions Dotted Lattic Embossing folder

4 comments:

  1. These trees are fabulous and fun! And I love the color combo you've used for this sweet card. Have a wonderful Christmas, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty trees and your card is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty! Those trees are so fun and that embossed background is amazing! I love it! Such a fun colour combination! Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so pretty with the colorful trees, the sentiment and the striped background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!