Thursday, February 23, 2023

Poppystamps: Birthday Tulips

 I'm on the Poppystamps blog today using the gorgeous new Layered Tulips and Birthday Wishes Moonlight Script dies!

Poppystamps Tulip Birthday

I love that the tulips each have three layers so it is easy to create these dimensional flowers.  I love that the script sentiment has a background so it really pop. I added a little ink splatter to ground it and a sprinkling of jewels to give it sparkle.

Check out the Poppystamps blog for more pictures and details on this card.

SUPPLY LIST

Dies: Poppystamps Layered Tulips, Birthday Wishes Moonlight Script, Scalloped Stitch Frames

Paper: Memory Box cardstock pads in Berry Red and Lush Green

Other: Pastel Jewels

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Kim! Love the color of your tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh! Another bunch of tulips to love! So pretty, Kim!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfection; CAS, sweet colors, your eye for design. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful bouquet of tulips makes for a perfect birthday card! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kim. Love the colors and design. Those new tulip dies have to go on my Wish List. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are beautiful tulips & love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!