Thursday, May 5, 2022

Poppystamps: Anything is Popsicle

 I'm on the Poppystamps blog today to say that "Anything is Popsicle"!!!

Anything is Popsicle

This was a very fun card to do! I started with the sentiment and I had pulled out the Whittle 
Popsicle.  Then as I continued flipping through my stash I saw the Arched Deco Cover Plate and I thought those arches would be fabulous behind the Whittle popsicles. Finally the light bulb came on and I realized that it doesn't have to be behind the popsicles, it could actually be the popsicle!  After all - anything is popsicle!  (I really LOVE that sentiment!)

Anything is Popsicle

There are more pictures and more details on the Poppystamps blog. Be sure to check it out!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Poppystamps Life is Sweet

Dies: Poppystamps Arched Deco Plate

Paper: Poppystamps Woodgrain Paper Pack Kraft, Memory Box Twinkling Jewel Glitter pad (available at Poppystamps)

Other: Poppystamps/Open Studio Autumn Fairy Jewels

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how very clever you are! I love how you used the embossing folder to create your popsicle. Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the deco plate!! and here I thought I had coined that phrase first! Ha! Darling card, Kim!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl I love the way you think! A popsicle! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!