Wednesday, February 2, 2022

The Card Concept: Love is in the Air

There’s a new inspiration challenge at The Card Concept and the theme is Love is in the Air. My Clean and Layered card was inspired by the delicate wreath with the grouping of pink flowers, the brick background and the colors.

2.2.22 side


I love this inspiration photo!  That wreath is so delicate and I love it on the fresh white background. I also love this wreath die set by Stampin' Up. I layered a couple of greens in the two different wreaths to get the look of the inspiration wreath. Then I added a variety of pink flowers and a heart clustered in one area. I didn't add a big golden arrow, but I did add a glittery bow.

2.2.22

I almost didn't do a love/Valentine card for this one since the only two I have left to make are for my 20+-year old sons and neither would appreciate this card! But I'm glad I did - I love the card that came out of this inspiration and the die set!

I hope to see you playing along with us at The Card Concept.

SUPPLY LIST

Dies: Stampin' Up Wreath Builder

Cardstock: Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Polished Pink and Blushing Bride, Taylored Expressions Peapod and Granny Apple Green, gold glitter from Michaels

Other: Stampin' Up Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder, Pretty Pink Posh Valentine Mix gems.

2 comments:

  1. This is a total wow card! Every little detail is perfect and works together so well. I totally love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card and perfect take on the inspiration photo Kim - your pretty wreath looks beautiful against the textured brick. Great for Valentine's but also any other time a loving thought is needed too. I loved this photo so much I've used it twice - I have another card for it ready later in the week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!