Thursday, February 10, 2022

Poppystamps: Rainbow Bridge

 I am on the Poppystamps blog today with a sympathy card I created for a friend who just lost her long-time buddy.

Rainbow Bridge with Poppystamps

Sympathy cards can be so hard to make. I happened to have the Whittle Rainbow Unicorn Kit on my desk. It's a bright and cheerful kit but as I was looking at the rainbow and realizing that I had the Whittle Dachshund in my stash, I knew I could make a meaningful card.

There are many more pictures and details on the Poppystamps blog - be sure to check it out!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Poppystamps Diamond Sentiments

Dies: Poppystamps Whittle Rainbow Unicorn Kit, Whittle Dachsund and Double Scalloped Stitched Frames

Other: Memory Box/Open Studio Christmas Fairy Jewels, Memory Box Majestic Hues Glitter Pad (the wing)

4 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant use of these dies - so sad that we need these cards and yours is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Kim and will bring comfort to your friend. the little dog with his angel wings is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so sweet and thoughtful. I could, perhaps, make this card: I have clouds, rainbows. Need to add some Whittles to my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative Kim and I love the little angel wings on the dog - just perfect for his journey over the rainbow bridge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!