Thursday, February 24, 2022

Poppystamps: Rainbow is my Favorite!

 I'm on the Poppystamps blog today with this sweet Grand Whittle Pig in her rainbow of accessories!!

Poppystamps: Rainbow Pig

In my opinion, there isn't another die out there that competes with the charming expression on all of the Poppystamps Whittles.  Now that some of them have grown up from Whittles to Grand Whittles, those expressions are even more prominent. I've really never done a card with pigs - but when I saw her expression, then the sentiment, then the flowers - it just all came together.  (All stamps and dies are on this card are from the brand new February release.

Poppystamps: Rainbow Pig

The flowers in the background are also new - they are from the Flower Field Frame. It's a beautiful full-size die but I liked the accent of just a few flowers peeking out.

Be sure to check out the Poppystamps blog for more pictures and complete details!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Poppystamps Colorful Life

Dies: Poppystamps Grand Whittle Pig, Potpourri Flower Set, Flower Field Frame

Paper: Memory Box Black Glossy Paper Pack

Other: Open Studio Bright Fairy Jewels for all except the purple which is Autumn Fairy Jewels

4 comments:

  1. this little piggie went to the flower market and smiled alllll the way home!!
    Adorable, Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest card, Kim. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest pig ever!!! Who knew a pig could be so lovable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!